3. Make friends who are older and much more experienced than you.
4. Hang out with people outside of the photography industry. Don't be an artist hippie.
5. Hang with the passionate businessmen who know how to hustle.
6. Invest in tools/people that will benefit you in the long run. Enough with the cheap free stuff. Serious people put down money to get serious results.
7. Say goodbye to your 9-5, lunch breaks and your weekends.
8. Stay away from people who only think about having a good time.
9. Make lots of mistakes, apologize and learn from them quickly.
10. Take risks.
11. Fail more than you can imagine.