I own a lot of camera bags as most photographers out there do. DIfferent bags for different situations. Just after I thought I've got the perfect bag, something else much more attractive comes out in the market. It never ends.
Here's what I have in my line-up of camera bags before selling some of these off the other day:
- Think Tank Airport AirStream Rolling Camera Bag
- Think Tank Airport Security V2.0 Rolling Camera Bag
- Think Tank Airport Commuter Camera Backpack
- Think Tank StreetWalker HardDrive Camera Backpack
- Think Tank Shape Shifter Camera Backpack (I'm on my second one)
- Think Tank Urban Disguise 50 V2.0 Shoulder Bag
- Domke J-1 Shoulder Bag
- Domke F2 Shoulder Bag
I love Think Tank as you can tell, and Domke too. Both brands are superior in quality and will at last a couple years of hard use...some may even last a lifetime depending on how well you take care of the bag. Deciding which of them to sell off was a hard choice but in the end I decided to let go of the Airport Commuter backpack, Urban Disguise 50 shoulder bag, and the Domke J-1 as you can see above in the picture taken with my crappy smartphone.